Opawz Hair Lightning Cream set
Opaws Hair Lightening Cream, when used with Developer ensures that moisture loss is prevented as much as possible while reducing hair breakage.
Hair Lightening Cream should be mixed with Opaws Developer at a ratio of 1:2.
This pack includes:
**Can not be used on dogs under 6 months.
**Can not be used on cats.
**Apply hair dye 1-2 weeks after using Lightening Cream & Developer.
**The light dyes may not achieve a better colour result. Do not recommend to use Charm Pink, Glorious Yellow, and Tender Green after lightening.
1. Start applying the mixture about 0.5 cm to 1 cm from the roots in the case where the skin on ears and tails is sensitive.
2. Shampoo the dog’s hair with a deep cleanser shampoo after lightening. Gently massage and rub it thoroughly into all of the hair. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. It will affect the colouring result in the next step without washing the hair completely.
3. Do not let the cream touch the skin, especially for the ears and tail area in order to avoid allergy.
4. Apply hair dye creams one week after using Lightening Cream for the purposes of hair care. Apply conditioner to help condition hair between lifting and colouring.
5. For the best lightening results for wirehaired dog breeds, it is recommended as one of the steps as follows:
a) Apply the mixture twice. Leave on 25 minutes after applying it each time. No need to shampoo after the first time applying.
b) Mix Lightening Cream and Developer at a ratio of 1:2 and apply the mixture onto the hair. Leave on 45 minutes.
- Cannot be used on dogs under 6 months.
- Cannot use on cats.
- Do not use on dogs that have sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not allow the dog to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- If an allergic reaction happens, discontinue use immediately and consult a veterinarian.
- If the dog is the first time to use Opaws Lightening Cream, 48 hours test on a small area in the groin, armpit or behind the ear before applying.
- Applying colour dye and lightning at the same time is not recommended, suggested interval between is a week.