NEW MINI BOTTLES Opawz Permanent Dye
Permanent Pet Hair Dye, colour lasting over 20 washes!
For creative grooming competition and professional groomers use.
Long-lasting permanent colour specially formulated for pets. Provides bright, fashionable and unique color results. Can be used on white, grey, apricot, and brown coats.
Colouring results may vary with coat type and breed. You may refer to the Opaws label for coloring results. Non-toxic and gentle on pet's coat. All the colours can be mixed with each other according to your own preference.
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Hot Red 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Ardent Orange 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Adorable Pink 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Glorious Yellow 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Innocent Blue 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Mystic Purple 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Loyal Brown 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Profound Green 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Tender Green 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Charm Pink 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Vital Copper 4oz 117g
Opawz Pet Hair Dye - Blue Black 4oz 117g
Opaws Pet Hair Dye - Flame Orange 4oz 117g
Opaws Pet Hair Dye - Aquamarine 4oz 117g
- Shampoo and blow-dry prior to use. Can be applied to a damp coat.
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply onto the desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Blue Black, it’s recommend to let the colour sit on the hair for a minimum of 40 minutes).
- Rinse and dry after and style as usual.
- Be sure to shake bottle very well before use.
- For colouring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Colouring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Do not use any conditioner or apply other brands of dye with Opawz.
- More product related questions please visit our Facebook page @RiddlesCreativeBox and send us a message.
- Not recommended for use on pets under 6 months.
- Not recommended for use on cats.
- Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Do not allow pets to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes.
- If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue process immediately and consult a veterinarian.
- Allergy test on the skin is always recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being colored for the first time!